Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reflections #8-Subject Closure

It seems like lessons had only just begun not long ago, too soon to end. But here I am now blogging my last reflections for EIR.

I guess I have really learnt a lot in this 15 days journey. It's not easy picking out one particular lesson that I find the most important, because really, everything I learnt was important one way or another.

However I guess the one lesson that will really come in useful in future is the one which thought me how to carry out my research effectively using Boolean operators and by maximising the use of search engines' features to my advantage. I really saw the difference in results when using and not using Boolean operators. It is especially drastic because my chosen research topic is so specific. This will really come in useful when I am carrying out research in the future, no matter what the topic is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home